CV in pdf
- PhD in Economics, University of Pennsylvania, 2010
- Master in Economics, University of Pennsylvania, 2008
- Laurea in Economics, Bocconi, 2004
- ICREA Research Professor (2018 – present)
- Professor, Universitat Pompeu Fabra – Dept. of Economics and Business (2017- present)
- Associate Professor (with tenure), University of Wisconsin, Madison – Dept. of Economics (2016-2018)
- Assistant Professor, University of Wisconsin, Madison – Dept. of Economics (2010-2016)
- Associate Faculty, Toulouse School of Economics (2018- present )
- Associate Faculty, Barcelona School of Economics (2017-present)
- Member of the Editorial Board, American Economic Review (2020- present)
- Member of the Editorial Board, Review of Economic Studies (2020- present)
- Associate Editor, Journal of Economic Theory (2016- present )
- Associate Editor, Theoretical Economics (2019- present)
- Associate Editor, Decisions in Economics and Finance (2022- present)
Honours and Awards
- Summer School of the Econometric Society – Asian School in Economic Theory (2025)
- Keynote Speaker, Economic Theory Festival, Univ. of Queensland (2023)
- EJ Referee Prize (2022)
- JEEA Excellence in Refereeing Award (2022)
- Semi-Plenary Speaker, GAMES 2020.1 (2021)
- Keynote Speaker, BREW 2019, IIM, Ahmedabad (2019)
- Keynote Speaker, ICEF 2019 (2019)
- Best Teacher Award, UW-Madison (2014)
- McKenzie Prize for Excellence in Research, UW-Madison (2013)
- William Polk Carey Prize in Economics, University of Pennsylvania (2011)
- David Cass/Beth Hayes Prize for Graduate Research Accomplishment in Economics, University of Pennsylvania (2009)
- “Mario Pannunzio” prize, Accademia dei Lincei (2008)
- Gold Medal for Best Graduates, Bocconi (2004)
- “A Network Solution to Robust Implementation: the case of Identical but Unknown Distributions” (with Mariann Ollár), Review of Economic Studies, Vol. 90, Issue 2, October 2023.
- “Cost-Benefit Analysis in Reasoning” (with Larbi Alaoui), Journal of Political Economy, Vol. 130(4), April 2022.
- “Rationalizability, Observability and Common Knowledge” (with Peio Zuazo-Garin), Review of Economic Studies, Vol. 89, Issue 2, March 2022: 948–975.
- “Marketing Agencies and Collusive Bidding in Online Ad Auctions” (with Francesco Decarolis and Maris Goldmanis) Management Science, Vol.66, No 10, 4433-4454, November 2020.
- “Full Implementation and Belief Restrictions” (with Mariann Ollár), American Economic Review, Vol. 107, Issue 8 (2017): 2243-77.
- “Endogenous Depth of Reasoning” (with Larbi Alaoui), Review of Economic Studies, Vol 83, Issue 4 (2016): 1297-1333.
- “Higher Order Uncertainty and Information: Static and Dynamic Games”, Econometrica, Vol. 80, No. 2 (March, 2012), 631-660.